|| Popular based on number of views
|| Popular based on number of posts
Welcome to the NESSI Forum: an open wall where you can publish your proposal focusing on Call 8.
We look forward to your contributions and hope you find this tool useful to support the creation of new research proposals.
The information on this page will help you to understand how the NESSI Forum works and how you can participate in it.
The NESSI Forum is open: this means that no registration to the NESSI Community is required to participate and that all the topics listed on the forum are open for discussion.
Please follow the process described below to add a topic for your proposal:
Send an email to the NESSI Office Assistant [at email@example.com ] to start a new discussion with your own proposal. Text of the email must include:
- Name of the proposer
- Short description of the proposal (500 characters – spaces included)
The Office Assistant will then post the new topic online on the NESSI Forum.
You may add comments to an existing discussion : select the discussion then the thread and click on “post” to add your comment.
Anybody can comment applying following rules: You should not:
- Use inappropriate language or provide links/trackbacks to obscene or inappropriate content. This includes using obscenities as well as being just plain mean.
- Defame an individual or group, or violate any trademarks or copyrighted material.
- Upload or link to viruses or other malicious code.
- Encourage or advocate illegal activity or propose illegal activity.
- Violate the privacy of others.
- Promote commercial services or products.
- Be polite
- Be genuine
- Be constructive